Only leaves of the genus Camellia sinensis are called pure tea. Our fitvia tea blends partly contain green tea or semi-fermented tea, so-called Oolong. These teas come from cultivation countries like China and Taiwan. The main ingredients of our fitvia teas, e.g. apples, hibiscus, rose hip, lemongrass, moringa, nettle, and Garcinia Cambogia, are sourced from different cultivation countries around the world and are purchased directly from the producer.
Articles in this section
- Which tea is used in fitvia teas?
- Where are fitvia teas produced?
- Where do the ingredients come from?
- Where is the tea for fitvia teas cultivated?
- Are fitvia products natural?
- How sustainable is the tea grown for fitvia teas?
- Is it organic tea?
- Which products are gluten-free?
- Which products are lactose-free?
- Which products contain theine or caffeine?