We apply the Code of Conduct to all our suppliers, which is the strict code of conduct of the German Tea Association. By signing the Code of Conduct, our suppliers commit themselves to strict compliance with the environmental and social standards laid down in the Code. Among other things, the Code clearly regulates working conditions. Child and forced labor are excluded, and our producers are committed to fair compensation for their employees and to complying with the measures agreed in the Code of Conduct to protect health and the environment.
Articles in this section
- Which tea is used in fitvia teas?
- Where are fitvia teas produced?
- Where do the ingredients come from?
- Where is the tea for fitvia teas cultivated?
- Are fitvia products natural?
- How sustainable is the tea grown for fitvia teas?
- Is it organic tea?
- Which products are gluten-free?
- Which products are lactose-free?
- Which products contain theine or caffeine?